This award is kind of a fun one. It is for female bloggers to encourage the spirit of sisterhood. I received the award a fellow (sister) blogger at Recovery Corner. I have recieved several awards in the past week and haven’t had time to acknowledge all, but this is an award that especially encourages sisterhood in blogging. That is very special to me so I want to take this opportunity to acknowledge it.
The Simple Rules of the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award
1. Thank the giver
2. Post 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award on to 7 other bloggers and let them know they’ve been nominated
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog
Post 7 things about yourself
1. At the age of 60, I started taking Karate and love it.
2. Last week I resigned from my job of 12 years.
3. I would love to live in a houseboat someday.
4. I try very hard not to be, but I am still a bit insecure.
5. I once owned a Vega and a Pinto. My choices in cars are about as insightful as my choices in men. 🙂
6. I want to meet Anne Lamott..and someday I will.
7. I love writing and blogging more than……(you fill in the blank )
I am going to nominate some sister bloggers I haven’t nominated before.
Miss Riki Refreshingly Riki
Robin Dorko Amma Ponders
Talin Orfolri TalinOrforli
Lexi thee truth is
Emma The Doctor’s Wife
SaassyT Diary of a Crazy Woman
I love being nominate for awards and I love sharing the joy with others. Thank you all for reading and commenting.